Dušan Babac born on the 8th of September 1969 in Belgrade, has three sons. Nationality Serbian.
BSc. degree from the Faculty of Mining and Geology in May 1995, the Department of Hydrogeology.
MSc. degree in Hydrogeology in March 1998. MSc paper deals with ground water modelling in the neogen basin in Serbia.
Presently finishing the thesis for the PhD degree.
September 2009 – present
BDO (Auditors, Accountants, Consultants), Head of Corporate Communications
February 2008 – September 2009
Manpower, Country Managing Director Serbia
November 2006 – January 2008
Logos Public Relations Agency, Deputy Managing Director
September 2004 – October 2006
Manning Selvage & Lee Public Relations consultancy agency (PR business unit within Leo Burnett), PR Manager
April 2001 – September 2004
Chancellery of the HRH Crown Prince Alexander II, Belgrade, as Chief of Cabinet
May 1995 – May 2001
Engineering, designing and construction company “Balby International”, Belgrade, as head engineer of the geology department and deputy executive manager.
• Member of the Privy Council of HRH Crown Prince Alexander II since September 2004 • Member of the Rotary Club International “Zemun” since September 2003, member of the managing board since July 2004
• Member of the Serbian Heraldry Society “White Eagle” since 1995, vice president since July 2003.
• Since January 2003, regular advisor of the documentary TV program “Arsenal” broadcasted by BK Television once a week.
• Regular collaborator of the distinguished French magazines dealing with the history and tradition “Gazette des Uniformes” since 1996 and Russian magazine “Zeughaus” since 1999.
• Published several scientific papers on the Serbian military history in the official gazette of the Serbian History Museum in Belgrade.
• Published a great number of popular articles in Slovenia (“Obramba”), Republika Srpska (“Aero Glas”), France (“Militaria Magazine”) and Japan (“Air World”) all very affirmative to Serbia and Yugoslavia and its history and tradition.
• Published book “Balkan Armies 1914-18” in England for Osprey publishing, Men-at-arms series as a co-author with Professor Nigel Thomas PhD from the Northrumbia University in Newcastle, UK.
• Co-author of the exhibition and the book “Official Dress in Serbia in 19th and 20th Century” in Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (December 2001 / May 2002) which was described by the “Voice of America” as a “cultural event of the decade in Belgrade”.