Prof. Ivan Antic (Belgrade, 3 December 1923 – Belgrade, 25 November 2005) was a Serbian architect and academician of SANU and a professor at the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade, one of the leading post-war architects in Yugoslavia, and a member of the Crown Council.
He studied architecture in Belgrade from 1945 to 1950. He first worked at Jugoprojekt, and from 1957 he came to the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade, first as an assistant, and from 1973 as a full professor. He has been a corresponding member of SANU since 1976 and a regular member since 1983. His works are characterized by precision and clear proportions.
He designed the main works with architect Ivanka Raspopovic: Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade (October Award in 1965), Memorial Museum “21. October” Kragujevac, residential buildings on the Boulevard of the Revolution, the House of Pioneers in Belgrade, the administrative building of the “Viscose” factory in Loznica, the House of Culture “Politika” in Krupanj and others.
Recognitions: October Award of Belgrade, for the Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade (1965); 7 July Award (1969); October Award of Belgrade, for the Sports Center “25 May”; Borba Award for Architecture (1975, 1983); Golden Plaque of the City of Split (1979)